54 Bruce Street Cooks Hill
Stylish Torrens Title Townhouse
In a stunning fusion of modern-day comfort and five-star lifestyle appeal, this tri-level terrace sets a high benchmark for sophisticated urban living. Primed for professional couples, young families or the dedicated city-lover, every detail in this home has been created for relaxed style and day-to-day ease. Positioned in the beating heart of Cooks Hill, a heritage-listed inner-city suburb typified by its tree-lined streets and friendly corner pubs, this home enjoys a blue-chip location steps from buzzing Darby Street and within walking distance of beautiful Bar Beach and the CBD.
* Tri-level townhouse in a dress-circle location.
* Rear lane access to a secure single garage.
* Modern open plan living zone with tiled floor.
* Island kitchen featuring s/steel appliances.
* 2 large bedrooms open to lacework balconies.
* Third-floor loft - ideal as a 3rd bedroom/office.
* Full main bathroom plus ensuite to the master.
* Private alfresco courtyard, good storage.
* Steps to cafes, pubs and bespoke shops.
* Short walk to Harris Farm, City and Harbour.
Council Rates: $2,321.55 PA approx
Water Rates: $809.34 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $600 PW currently
: $2321 per year
: $809 per year
: 124.00 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.