192 Gosford Road Adamstown
Polished and Central Torrens Title Townhouse
Just one block away from Adamstown Bowling Club, Tennis Courts, Number 1 Oval and Public School, this smartly finished townhouse brings the best of Adamstown to your doorstep. It's a fantastic choice for downsizers, busy executives and investors, with an open-style layout extending to a private balcony and rear courtyard. Everything about this home is fresh and contemporary, from the sleek kitchen to the glossy bathrooms, and all delivered over a well-planned tri-level layout.
* Open plan living/dining area with balcony access.
* Stunning easterly views towards Newcastle and ocean.
* Chic Caesarstone island kitchen with s/s appliances.
* Step from the kitchen out to a private sunny courtyard.
* Two large top-level bedrooms fitted with built in robes.
* Both bedrooms have the convenience of an ensuite.
* Dual air-conditioning for living areas and both bedrooms.
* Internal access from single garage, driveway car park.
* Fully fenced with side path access to rear courtyard.
* Walk to trendy Adamstown Village, cafes and shopping.
* Leased at $500 pw or vacant possession available.
Council Rates: $1,816 PA approx
Water Rates: $807.96 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $500 PW approx
: $1816 per year
: $807 per year
: 120.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
Split System Heating
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.