3/56 Tiral Street Charlestown
Perfectly Located Villa Blessed with Two Outdoor Areas
Constantly sought-after yet rarely found, this centrally located villa is as compelling an investment as it is a brilliant first-home or downsizing opportunity. Low-maintenance interiors boast an air-conditioned living zone, a sparkling kitchen, three bedrooms, a full bathroom and the welcoming inclusion of both a private courtyard and a grassed yard. Complete with a double lock-up garage, this well-connected address rests on the edge of Whitebridge, is a short stroll to Central Leagues Club, and mere minutes to Charlestown Square.
* Perfectly presented single level villa set in a top lifestyle location.
* Connected living/dining zone cooled and warmed by split-system AC.
* Electric equipped kitchen featuring a breakfast bar and good storage.
* Three robed bedrooms serviced by a central bathroom, second wc.
* Plantation shutters, neutral colour scheme, attached double garage.
* Largely enclosed alfresco area plus a generous lawned expanse.
* Popular Fernleigh track nearby, 2.5km to uncrowded Dudley beach.
* Tailor-made for market newcomers, downsizers or savvy investors.
Council Rates: $1,280 PA approx
Water Rates: $390 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $598 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $500 - $520 PW approx
: $1280 per year
: $390 per year
: $598 per quarter
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.