1/60 Russell Road New Lambton
Unbeatable Downsizer, Quality Investment, or Ideal First-Home
Enjoy a lifestyle of maximum comfort, minimal maintenance and utmost convenience in this immaculately presented two-bedroom villa. Providing a superb start for market newcomers, an easycare home for downsizers or a smart choice for savvy investors, its New Lambton address offers easy access to a wide range of lifestyle essentials including major shopping precincts, lively cafes, the John Hunter Hospital and city transport. Solid, secure and ready to enjoy, its single-level floorplan features an open plan living zone with kitchen connection and generously sized outdoor space where you can relax or entertain alfresco in total privacy.
* The first villa in an immaculately kept complex of 3, sits behind a picket fence
* Top -lifestyle address - located within walking distance of New Lambton Village
* Well-presented interiors recently painted in a contemporary colour scheme
* Spotless kitchen with electric cooking and plentiful cupboard/prep space
* Quietly placed bedrooms with robes, the master enjoys direct alfresco access
* Neat bathroom with separate shower and bath, split-system air-conditioners
* Secure single garage; generous alfresco area, low maintenance surrounds
* Easy access to everyday essentials, major shopping centres and trendy cafes
Council Rates: $1,420 PA approx
Water Rates: $459 + usage PA approx
Strata Fees: $320 PA Approx
Rent Potential: $490 - $520 PW
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR INSPECTIONS
To follow our covid safe guidelines we ask you meet the following criteria:
- Check in using the QR code
- Be a genuine Buyer
Whilst Dalton Partners New Lambton has taken all care preparing this advertisement and the information contained has been obtained from sources that we believe to be reliable, Dalton Partners New Lambton does not represent, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. Dalton Partners accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on this information and interested parties should make their own independent investigations.
: $1420 per year
: $459 per year
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.