Meticulously maintained and tightly held within the same family for over 60 years, this sturdy family home will greatly appeal to market newcomers or intelligient investors looking to secure a quality home to add to their current property portfolio. Located on a leafy street, minutes away from Stockland Jesmond, Callaghan University and beautiful Jesmond Park, it represents exceptional value and reveals three comfortably sized bedrooms, air-conditioned lounge room, gas equipped kitchen, family dining area, carport and oversized workshop for the home handyman.
* Located on a leafy street in solid investment territory.
* Three generously proportioned bedrooms, each hosting BIR's.
* Air-conditioned lounge room extending to family dining area.
* Well maintained gas equipped kitchen.
* Spotless family bathroom with separate wc and internal laundry.
* Enclosed rear sunroom boasting sweeping district views from its elevated position.
* Oversized handyman's workshop plus large storage shed in backyard.
* Carport with additional off street parking.
* Easy care yard with established gardens and plenty of room for children and pets.
* Minutes away from Stockland Jesmond, Callaghan University, Jesmond Park and schools.
* 10 minute drive to Newcastle CBD and world class beaches.
Council Rates: $1,387 PA approx
Water Rates: $650 + Usage PA approx