Buyers seeking size, charm and affordability will be interested in this solidly built art deco gem. Ideally suited to young, growing families or savvy investors looking to move into a contemporary home, it enjoys an ultra-convenient location close to quality schools, Mayfield CBD, and a short 10 minute drive to Newcastle with its cafe lifestyle and world class beaches. Perfect live in now, it also offers enormous scope to extend to transform into a large family home at a later stage, this property represents exceptional value in a suburb that shows seemingly endless growth.
* Art deco gem of solid brick construction.
* Short walk to Mayfield's dynamic CBD.
* Three generous bedrooms all with ceiling fans.
* Two bedrooms flaunt leadlight windows and BIR's.
* Lovely enclosed sunroom.
* RC/AC lounge room with ornate fireplace and gas outlet.
* Large, modern, eat-in kitchen with S/S appliances.
* Kitchen opens to alfresco area via double French doors.
* Light filled bathroom with separate WC.
* Well-equipped internal laundry.
* Impressively sized rear yard with secure fencing.
* Easy off road access to two carparks.
Council Rates: $1,429.61 PA approx
Water Rates: $551.73 + Usage PA approx