Positioned behind picket fencing, exuding traditional appeal and graced with a host of original features such as high ornate ceilings, picture rails, fireplace and leadlight features, this deceptively spacious two bedroom home enjoys a wonderfully vibrant and convenient address one block away from the popular Farmers Markets and Newcastle's iconic entertainment centre with world-class beaches and the revitalised CBD a short drive away. Instantly appealing to intelligent investors, empty-nesters or buyers seeking an urban lifestyle while retaining private surrounds.
* Classic weatherboard brimming with traditional features.
* Superb city fringe location one block from Farmers Markets.
* Two double bedrooms, both appointed with ceiling fans.
* One bedroom enjoys RC/AC and access to versatile sunroom.
* Charming living room with RC/AC and ornate fireplace.
* Well maintained bathroom complete with cast iron tub.
* Private rear yard with established gardens and large shed.
* Sought-after rear lane access with double gates.
* High ornate ceilings, picture rails, leadlight features.
Council Rates: $1,492 PA approx
Water Rates: $747 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $350 - $370 PW approx