Nestled in one of Georgetown's most peaceful streets, this picturesque Californian bungalow tastefully provides an enviable opportunity of location, lifestyle and potential. Boasting a traditional floor plan with a flexible layout, it offers a bright and breezy home with timeless features of yesteryear as well as some future scope to redesign or adapt this space to take full advantage of its great positioning. This superb location is within a stroll to village shops, Waratah village, cafes, schools and public transport with Newcastle's revitalised CBD and world class beaches a short 10 minute drive away.
* Located within a peaceful street in superb Georgetown location.
* Perfectly liveable now with future scope to redesign.
* Polished floorboards and picture rails create a timeless style.
* Two generously proportioned bedrooms, each hosting BIR's.
* Master bedroom flaunts a stunning bay window.
* A/C lounge room with direct access to an enclosed sunroom.
* Central bathroom is drenched in natural light.
* Enclosed rear patio, internal laundry.
* SCG with handyman's workshop plus storage shed in backyard.
* Secure, easy care yard is perfectly level and ideal for children/pets.
* Stroll to Georgetown's shopping precinct and Waratah village.
* Short 10 minute drive to Newcastle's CBD and iconic beaches.
Council Rates: $1,652 PA approx
Water Rates: $750 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $370 - $400 PW approx