Tightly held by the original owners since 1921 and representing a lucrative opportunity for savvy buyers to truly add value. This home needs some fearless renovators to get creative and unlock the homes potential or a clever buyer ready to demolish and construct their dream build.
* Auction on-site Saturday 18th February at 10:30 am
* Tightly held by the same family for over 96 years
* 1920's original three bedroom residence with garage
* Superb scope for fearless renovators to get creative
* or knockdown existing home and begin your dream build
* Block dimensions 13 x 30 metres, 392 sqm total (approx)
* Potential for large two storey residence (STCA)
* Stroll to enjoy the sand and surf of Merewether Beach
* Highly sought after lifestyle opportunity
* Flexible settlement terms available on request.
Council Rates: $2,867.40 PA approx
Water rates: $732.18 PA approx