Quietly tucked away in the residential end of Tudor Street, this character rich family home delivers an impressively sized floor plan supported by two distinct living areas, three bedrooms, formal dining room, two bathrooms, single garage with carport and private backyard. Perfectly livable as is, it does require updates, however the end result would be a superior home within a trendy inner-city locale.
* Beautiful Californian bungalow rich in character.
* Walk to schools, cafes, restaurants and retail outlets.
* Impressively sized and versatile floor plan.
* Lucrative opportunity to truly add value.
* Three bedrooms, two living domains, two bathrooms.
* Modern gas-equipped kitchen and seperate dining.
* Lovey wrap around verandah and level backyard.
* Glossy timber floors, ornate cornices and high ceilings.
* Side driveway access to carport and single car garage.
* Enormous scope to update into a superb family home.
Council Rates: $2,008 PA approx
Water Rates: $732 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $630 PW approx