This privately set freestanding home is immediately inviting and offers buyers an excellent opportunity to secure a character property in one of Adamstown's favourite streets. It makes an exciting prospect and is presented in great condition with well-preserved interiors, some fresh modern updates and lots of future potential for renovation or development (STCA). The location is renowned for its lifestyle attributes, convenient position and proximity to the local shopping community of Adamstown, major shopping centres and quality schools.
* Exceptional opportunity for the renovator/investor.
* Cosmopolitan setting, close to cafes/schools/shops.
* Two bedrooms plus study/third bedroom.
* Welcoming lounge room extends to enclosed sunroom.
* Formal and casual dining spaces, well-preserved kitchen.
* Loaded with old world charm including ornate ceilings.
* Easy care yard/single carport/under-house storage.
Council Rates: $1,868 PA approx
Water Rates: $732 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $360 - $380 PW approx