Original A&A Company Display home and reported as one of the first display homes in Newcastle. This classic home has been tightly held for 60 plus years, was much loved by its past owners and is in immaculate condition for its age, given it was built around 1914. Appealing to those wanting to secure a sizable inner city home or business site that offers a position of high exposure with generous car parking potential (STCA). Resting on a prominent 746m2 allotment with a 46m frontage to Glebe Road with R3 Medium density zoning it delivers a myriad of options, only minutes away from The Junction's vibrant shopping village, Newcastle's finest beaches and a host of chic wine bars and restaurants.
* Under Instructions from NSW Trustee & Guardian.
* Auction on Site Sat 8th April at 10.30am.
* Tightly held in original, yet well maintained condition.
* Instantly appealing to those seeking a sizeable inner city home.
* High exposure position makes it ideal for a range of businesses (STCA).
* Transform the home into a surgery or office with room for carpark (STCA).
* 746m2 approx block with 46m frontage to Glebe Road, tandem double garage.
* Three spacious bedrooms, one living area, large eat in kitchen.
* Enclosed wrap around verandah flooded with natural light.
* Features include high ceilings, picture rails and wide skirts.
* Moments from The Junctions bustling retail community.
* Walk to chic cafes, restaurants and Newcastle's finest beaches.
Council Rates: $1,800.64 PA approx
Water Rates: $700 + Usage PA approx