A craftsman built character home with an inviting front facade. Located in one of Lambton's finest streets, surrounded by significant historical residences. Walk to Lambton village shops, schools and parks. The tradition continues within, boasting entry hall, leadlight front doors, ornate ceilings, bay window, picture rails and timber floors. To the rear a recent improvement consists of a double garage, carport and wc. A charming period home with potential to extend.
* Auction on Site Sat 20th May at 12.30pm.
* Three bedrooms plus sunroom.
* Double garaging and double carport with 2nd wc.
* Formal lounge and separate formal dining room.
* Many beautiful period features throughout.
* A must see property for renovators and first home buyers.
Council Rates: $1,788 PA approx.
Water Rates: $732 + Usage PA approx