Bearing all the period characteristics desirable for a creative restoration project, this traditional federation residence has all the hallmarks of its era and offers unlimited potential and scope to create the ultimate home. One of the few remaining original homes in this tightly held precinct, it is appealing for its striking street presence, scale and generous proportions. Wide drive offers plenty of room for garaging.
* Retained period charm with wide central hallway.
* Cavity brick construction, set on approx. 596sqm allotment.
* Generous front verandah, three bedrooms, 2nd WC.
* Formal sitting room and formal dining, polished boards.
* Glorious leadlight windows, ornate ceilings, 2 fireplaces.
* Wide side access, "outhouse" style laundry.
* Plenty of off street parking available.
Council Rates: $1644 PA approx
Water Rate $741 +Usage PA approx