Positioned in the highly regarded 'City Extra' development and located on level five facing Newcomen Street, this two bed apartment will certainly impress. You are initially greeted by a generously proportioned living area that opens to a large tiled patio, sheltered by an established street tree enabling absolute privacy but still providing a view line to the harbour. A clever floorplan offers separation from the main bedroom which also opens to the patio. Located just a stone's throw from Newcastle mall, harbour, beaches, cafes and Foreshore. Inner city living at its best in an established building.
* Two generous bedrooms with built-ins, main open to deck.
* Harbour views from the balcony.
* Generous laundry with good storage.
* One security car space with a lockable cabinet for storage.
* Expansive kitchen with breakfast bar.
* Established street tree guarantees privacy.
* Step out your door to mall and cafes.
Council Rates: $1,052 PA approx
Water Rates: $576 PA +Usage approx
Strata Levies $3,082 PA approx