Set only moments to John Hunter Hospital, prized schools and Blackbutt Reserve, this classic Heights residence is meticulously maintained and presented with a wealth of accommodation options and a lovely leafy backdrop. Circa 1942, the property retains period details and is positioned on a near level allotment with ample off-street parking for up to 6 vehicles.
* Stunning entry hall; formal and informal living areas.
* Three bedrooms plus a study and can easily be 4 beds.
* External studio/office/bedroom/granny flat over large garage.
* Salt water solar heated pool overlooked by sunroom.
* Easy off-street parking for boat or caravan.
* Large level block of approximately 780m2.
Council Rates: $1,788 PA approx.
Water Rates: $745 +Usage PA approx.