A property with exceptional potential, this much-loved home offers purchases a rare opportunity to capitalise on a sought-after New Lambton location with large block dimensions and rear lane access. Owner built in 1963 and still in immaculate condition, its largely original interiors feature a traditional layout of central living and three quietly set bedrooms with fully ducted air-conditioning and a separate fully self-contained studio being additional highlights. New Lambton's Village cafes, local schools and parklands are all within easy walking distance, making its location an extremely attractive option for families.
* Popular address zoned for New Lambton public and high schools.
* Solid owner-built home in largely original condition.
* Comfortable living room extends to a family meals area.
* Neat and practical kitchen with brand new electric oven.
* Three peaceful bedrooms, all carpeted and robed.
* Separate one bedroom studio with full kitchen and bathroom.
* Double gates to a lengthy driveway for multiple car parking.
Council Rates: $1,239 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,008 PA + Usage approx
Rental Potential: $500 PW approx