Occupying a stellar lifestyle position on the corner of Lloyd Road and De Vitre Street, this tightly held address offers a broadly appealing original canvas with established garden surrounds, three big bedrooms, and oversized, fully enclosed rear alfresco domain. Complete with a single garage and thoughtful storage solutions, this much-loved residence promises outstanding value and convenience in a popular family-friendly postcode.
* One block from Lambton Park, Lambton Pool and Lambton Bowling Club
* A single level layout with high ceilings and in largely original condition.
* Central living room with cosy combustion fire for winter warmth.
* Split-system air-conditioning appointed in two bedrooms.
* Practical electric kitchen extends into a dedicated meals area.
* Huge alfresco zone at the rear framed by windows and overlooking leafy yard.
* Zoned for popular Lambton Public and High Schools.
Council Rates: $1928.00 PA approx.
Water Rates: $777.00 PA +Usage approx.
Rent Potential: $400-$420 PW approx.