Well presented but with exciting scope to capitalise on its prime position, this charming cavity brick home is ready to be reimagined. Many of its neighbours have already undergone a stunning transformation where character rich original features have been retained while contemporary design and appointments have been added. It's in a comfortably liveable condition with essentials including a generous living space, eat-in kitchen, single garage and deep block, 584m2 approx. Perfectly placed in a blue-chip locale, it's only moments away from well-regarded schools, cafes and eateries.
* Auction on Site Sat 21st July at 10.30am.
* High ceilings, some showcasing beautiful, original plasterwork.
* Leadlight features, ornate fireplace and picture rails.
* Original bathroom and eat-in kitchen with gas cook top.
* Sizable bedrooms, one with direct access to a sunny front portico.
* Wide driveway leads to a single garage, large level backyard.
* Zoned and within walking distance to Hamilton South Public School.
* Rapid access to the CBD, beaches, coastal walks and entertainment.
* Flexible settlement/deposit terms. Pest and building reports available upon request.
Council Rates: $2,336.96 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 + Usage PA approx