Occupying a top-floor position and a perfect north-easterly aspect in the landmark City Extra building, this spacious inner-city apartment captures views over Newcastle's city skyline. With contemporary open plan living spaces, two peaceful bedrooms, a modern bathroom, internal laundry and fabulous outdoor entertainers terrace, it delivers an outstanding locale promising prestige and pure convenience. Investors and lifestyle-conscious buyers will find tremendous appeal in an address that's mere metres from lively cafes, wine bars, dining options and Newcastle Beach.
* Crisp open plan living space with effortless outdoor connection.
* Wide north/east facing terrace captures vibrant cityscape outlooks.
* Two well-proportioned bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes.
* Contemporary kitchen with quality Fisher and Paykel appliances.
* Main bathroom with walk-in shower plus separate internal laundry.
* Split-system air-conditioning, intercom entrance and lift access.
* Designated single car space adds instant appeal.
* An unbeatable 'walk-to-everything' east-end location.
Council Rates: $1,124 PA approx
Water Rates: $576 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $4,841 PA approx
Rent Potential: $475 - $500 PW approx