Bathed in winter sun and set in a dress circle enclave, this enticing one owner residence will inspire. Fastidiously presented and maintained throughout this home is elegant and adaptable with its well considered layout and potential to make your own mark. Complimented by large picture windows, district vistas, central location and well tended gardens, this is a truly welcoming classic family home with abundant style.
* Set on a tiered 556m2 approx block.
* Large sun lit lounge and dining rooms with picture windows.
* Large neat and tidy kitchen with breakfast dining, ducted air cond.
* Double garage with tradesman's workshop and trailer storage.
* Walk to local schools and Joslin village shops.
* Just three mins to Westfield and 5 mins to Charlestown CBD.
Council Rates: $2,124 PA approx
Water Rates: $747.78 + Usage PA approx