A perfect example of architectural form and function, this striking home embraces its stellar position, capturing stunning views across surrounding districts. With an understated contemporary design, yet delivering timeless style, spacious dimensions and an exacting array of custom finishes, the attention to quality is obvious throughout. Incorporated into the design are soaring vaulted ceilings, two distinct living domains, an entertainer's kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and amazing alfresco zones and landscaped terrace gardens that wrap-around the home's exterior. A double carport with power, 8-person hot-tub, split-system a/c, 3KW solar system add to the homes weight and zoned for Lambton Public and High School.
* Striking home with instant appeal for creatives, professionals and families.
* Open plan living space capturing breathtaking views and providing outdoor access.
* Media room with vaulted ceilings, cosy gas fireplace and pristine surround sound.
* Gas kitchen boasts a stone waterfall edged island, double dishwasher and servery.
* Three robed bedrooms, master offering spectacular views and a private balcony.
* A superb outdoor retreat accessed via stacker doors is sheltered for seasonal use.
* Hardwood deck surrounds plus an open-air travertine alfresco area.
* Two bathrooms, the main featuring a custom tub with overhead rain shower.
* Zoned for Lambton Public and High School.
* Supremely private entry; security door; 3 split-system air-conditioners; attic storage.
* Great lifestyle location with the university, hospital, schools and cafes nearby.
Council Rates: $1,761 PA approx
Water Rates: $751.32 + usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $550 - $600 PW approx