Immediately liveable, this original gun barrel home offers superb scope to capitalise on its sought after Tighes Hill address and makes an ideal investment or lifestyle opportunity to buy now with a view to knock down and build a contemporary home at a later date (STCA). Currently configured as a single level two bedrooms home with alfresco deck flowing to a no fuss yard, it sits on 204m2 approx level block and is a short walk to Throsby Creek, much loved Islington Park and enjoys easy access to cycleways leading to Newcastle's bustling CBD, iconic harbour and city beaches.
* Exceptional lifestyle or investment opportunity.
* Cosmopolitan setting, close to cafes, schools and parks.
* Liveable now with a view to renovate or rebuild (STCA).
* Configures two bedrooms, one bathroom, one living.
* Positioned in a leafy, friendly neighbourhood setting.
* Perfectly level block with easily maintained surrounds.
* Reward yourself with a cherished inner city lifestyle.
Council Rates: $1,613 PA approx
Water Rates: $904 Inc Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $380 PW approx