Bar Beach is a highly sought after beach side suburb that offers a wonderful lifestyle. History shows exceptionally high capital growth for this Blue Ribbon location. Limited entry price opportunities still exist so don't hesitate with this one.
* Generous 639m2 block with a wide 16 metre frontage.
* Easy walk to beach, close to The Junction cafes & CBD.
* Walk to King Edward Park via the ocean side Memorial Walk.
* Large rooms with original features crying out for a renovation.
* High pattered ceilings, decorative timber work, fireplace.
* Restore, alter and blend modern touches with original charm.
* A new double storey home will enjoy views across the suburbs.
* Potential dual Occupancy site (subject to Council approval).
* Surrounded by new and renovated/extended residences.
* Don't miss your opportunity - they don't come along very often.
Council Rates: $3,735 PA approx
Water Rates: $760 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $450 PW approx