Enjoying a prime position in this popular blue chip suburb and bursting with potential, this four bedroom bungalow has great bones needing only a few cosmetic enhancements to create a contemporary family home. With DA approval already in place for a value adding extension, immaculate interiors reveal dual-living zones and original, yet perfectly maintained kitchen and bathroom with 11ft ceilings throughout offering a true sense of space. North facing and set on an impressively sized level block, the gardens provide plenty of space for kids to play while offering future scope to design a dream alfresco zone of your choice.
* Traditional Californian bungalow in a wide, family oriented street.
* Four double bedrooms, three appointed with built in robes.
* Both the kitchen and bathrooms are original, yet perfectly maintained.
* Freestanding single garage and ample driveway parking.
* Leadlight window features and an ornate fireplace add a timeless style.
* Excellent tenants happy to stay on, or keep until all future plans are finalised.
* Walk to the vibrant cafe and dining scene that defines Hamilton's Beaumont Street.
* Effortless access to the city's famous surf beaches and revitalised CBD.
Council Rates: $2,608 PA approx
Water Rates: $840 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $520 PW approx