Set upon impressive land dimensions, this family-focused retreat is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and soak up the semi-rural vibe on offer. Positioned well back from the road and accessed via a small bridge, the home extends over a fluid single level with relaxed interiors showcasing 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, oversized living zone plus casual dining area. Outdoors, a fabulous wrap around verandah is the perfect venue for evening meals or weekend socialising and a double garage, carport, workshop and storage area continue to lay the perfect foundations for complete family comfort.
* Beautiful country style home set on a huge block with a semi rural feel.
* Large land dimensions provide an open aspect from the homes' interiors.
* Grand entry via a quaint bridge to park-like grounds and a circular driveway.
* Living room with split system a/c, combustion fire and French doors to verandah.
* Casual dining area off the kitchen also boasts direct outdoor access.
* Neat electric equipped kitchen with warm timber accents and dishwasher.
* Four liberally sized bedrooms, master appointed with air conditioning.
* Glossy modern bathroom, chic ensuite to the master, third bathroom in laundry.
* Double lock up garage, handyman's workshop, storage and enclosed carport.
* Terrific lifestyle location close to schools, shops and everyday essentials.
Council Rates: $1,808 PA approx
Water Rates: $816 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $600 - $650 PW approx