An original Hudson built home - constructed with solid hardwood frame and floorboards on a level 429sqm approx block. A flat and convenient location within an easy walk to McDonald Jones Stadium, West leagues and New Lambton shops. A sought after location and a classic style home combine to make this one a real winner.
* A solid Hudson Home on level block of approx 429sqm.
* Original features - period lights, hardwood floors, fireplace.
* Formal lounge room with front sunroom, separate dining.
* Potential to convert to 3 bedrooms with smart renovation.
* Wide side driveway to newly fenced established rear yard.
* Quality Merbau deck at rear opens to the relaxing yard.
* Easy walk to McDonald Jones stadium and West Leagues.
* Bus routes, cycleways, parks, schools and shops nearby.
* Opening of “biggest IGA in NSW” nearby in Feb 2019.
* A 400m walk to the NCC Park and Ride bus service to CBD.
* There is plenty of potential in this property or just enjoy as is.
* A very affordable entry into this highly sought after suburb.
Council Rates: $1,830 PA approx
Water Rates: $818 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $380 - $400 PW approx