Positioned in a quiet collection of townhouses and sharing only one common wall, this brick built home delivers an instantly rewarding investment option or terrific first home in a location of pure lifestyle excellence with its dual level floorplan, largely original internal spaces and charming wrap around yard, there is vast scope on offer to create a modern sanctuary in the heart of leafy Cooks hill. A short walk from bar Beach, Darby Street cafes and Centennial park, it makes perfect inner city base without the hefty price tag.
* Strategic buying in a highly sought after inner city lifestyle address.
* Stroll to the vibrant cafe strip of Darby Street and popular Bar Beach.
* Lengthy living/dining zone with exposed brick wall and gas bayonet.
* Gas appointed kitchen filled with natural light and backyard view.
* Outdoors enjoys a lovely courtyard with level, wrap around lawns.
* Three upper level bedrooms, two appointed with built in robes.
* Fully renovated bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
* Secure single garage with indoor access, internal laundry, handy second wc.
* Walk to The Junction's shops, Harris Farm or Marketown for daily essentials.
Council Rates: $1,408 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,016 Inc Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $2,292 PA approx
Rent Potential: $480 - $500 PW approx