Claiming a wonderfully central location in a neighbourly street, this home is perfectly suited to first home buyers or those upgrading from an apartment, while also offering a low maintenance option from an investment perspective. Instantly comfortable with scope to add some contemporary features over time, attractive interiors feature dual living zones - both oversized, a spacious kitchen and three bedrooms, while a covered entertainment area, drive through tandem carport to single garage, and child-friendly yard increase appeal.
* Unbeatable first/second home or solid investment opportunity.
* Single roller door into tandem carport plus freestanding single garage.
* Three carpeted bedrooms rest alongside a retro bathroom.
* Central kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and plenty of storage.
* Kitchen opens into a large air conditioned living zone.
* Separate lounge room/fourth bedroom, also generous in size.
* Enclosed entertainment area complete with BBQ area.
* Great yard for children and pets, rooftop solar panels.
* A block from Wallsend Public School and local playground.
* The A15 and Wallsend's lively CBD just moments away.
Council Rates: $1,628 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,290 Inc Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $425 - $450 PW approx