With Darby Street's cafe strip, The Junction shopping village and Bar Beach all a brief walk away, this recently re-painted townhouse presents a perfect picture of lifestyle enjoyment for the owner occupier or makes an equally compelling investment option. The first in a boutique complex, it features a large living room and neat kitchen connecting to a private courtyard, while three robed bedrooms and modern bathroom enjoy the privacy of an upper level position. A single garage provides secure off street parking.
* Located in sought-after Dawson Street, in a whisper quiet boutique setting.
* Living area highlighted by carpeted floors and an exposed brick feature wall.
* Tidy kitchen appointed with a gas stove and an adjoining meals area.
* Private courtyard setting for relaxation and access from the rear.
* Three robed bedrooms, private outdoor balcony to the master.
* Bathroom with separate shower and tub plus handy ground floor powder room.
* Secure single garage; ceiling fans; internal laundry facilities.
* Footsteps to beautiful Centennial Park and vibrant Harris Farm Market.
* 5 minute walk to Bar Beach and just one block back from Darby Street.
Council Rates: $1,408 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,016 Inc Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $2,292 PA approx
Rent Potential: $480 - $500 PW approx