You will be absolutely amazed when you inspect this very special Cooks Hill residence delivering a captivating display of open plan, light filled living areas. Displaying sleek, modernist architecture behind Dawson Street's period streetscape this exceptional residence offers a contemporary living experience in a sought after inner city locale. Private and peaceful, its impressively appointed interiors have been designed to meet the requirements of a relaxed urban lifestyle with spacious accommodation, walls of glass and private alfresco areas offer a sunny private oasis plus disguised in a deck is a sand pit for little ones to play.
All these areas are viewed from an impressive eye catching kitchen enhanced by integrated European appliances and unique linen finished black granite bench tops.
Inside, the home's spacious open plan living and dining expanse is highlighted by shadow line ceilings, polished concrete floors and simple, neutral decor with glass doors opening to a private courtyard and side right of way access to a double garage. Four generously sized bedrooms with study/5th bedroom or 2nd living area provide a variety of accommodation alternatives. 2 beautiful large bathrooms, ducted air conditioning & wood burning fireplace all combine to enhance this light filled architectural master piece. Delivering a lifestyle location where you can stroll to the beautiful Centennial Park, beaches, Marketown, harbour and Darby Street's many boutiques and eateries.
* Modernistic architecture is disguised behind period streetscape.
* Cativating display of open plan light filled living.
* 4 large bedrooms with study/retreat and 2 beautiful bathrooms.
* Polished concrete floors, shadow lined ceilings and neutral decor.
* A magnificent kitchen views open plan living and private courtyard.
* A French made wood fireplace creates a warm cosy ambiance.
* Ducted air conditioning plus gas heating and cooking.
* 2 private courtyards, one concealing a sand pit for the little ones.
* Right of way access to garage and storage.
* Stroll to enjoy everything this fantastic suburb has to offer.
Council Rates: $2,424 PA approx
Water Rates: $750 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $750 - $800 PW approx