The home you have always admired is now offered for sale. "Eurachista" is a superb example of the architectural elegance of renowned architect Frederick Menkens and exudes charm and character of a bygone era. It is located in one of the districts most sought after streets and sits on a corner allotment of approx 735m2 adorned by meticulous maintained grounds and rose gardens.Offering 4 large bedrooms, 2 magnificent bathrooms, elaborate kitchen, formal and casual living areas accessing alfresco area with fully automated plunge pool. It has been sympathetically restored to the highest standards, ornate ceilings, oregan timber floors, 3 ornate operable fireplaces and gorgeous sparkling chandeliers will mesmerise people viewing this home.The residence presents in absolutely pristine condition retaining many original enhanced features but with high tech c bus wiring delivers up to the minute technology for one that wants a fully automated home. Large dry storage areas in sub-floor and auto gate driveway to large garage.
An opportunity to secure a truly unique land mark home.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE 23rd APRIL 2019 AT 5PM.
Inspection strictly by appointment only.
PLEASE NOTE- GUIDE ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE GIVEN VIA EMAIL SO PLEASE INCLUDE MOBILE CONTACT NUMBER FOR FURTHER FEEDBACK.
* Set on a beautiful corner allotment of approx 735m2.
* Menkens designed residence offers exceptional lifestyle.
* All rooms have expansive proportions, 12' ceilings.
* Marble featured throughout kitchen and bathrooms.
* Three original working fireplaces, ducted air conditioning..
* This is a fully automated home with keyless entry.
* Glorious in ground self cleaning pool, auto water levels.
* Underfloor heating in bathrooms and laundry.
* Gorgeous sparkling chandeliers throughout home.
* Oregon floor throughout, traditional return verandahs.
* The highest grade of Inclusions; too numerous to list.
* Large sub floor dry storage areas.
* Electric gate access to large drive and garage.
* Can only be appreciated by Inspection!
Council Rates: $2,212 PA approx
Water Rates: $750 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $1,000 PW approx