A flexible layout and creative design features heavily throughout this one time fish and chip shop and attached Federation home that's been reimagined into an inspired family retreat. On the corner of St. James Road and High Street, the internal layout showcases front and rear living areas, four bedrooms and two bathrooms, harmoniously blending social and private areas while retaining a sense of complete privacy. Adding weight to the homes' highlights list are modern updates, contemporary colour choices, a freestanding garage and highly prized location within level walking distance to New Lambton's cafe and shopping scene, select schools and child friendly parks.
* A fantastic New Lambton address, walk to all the area's attractions.
* Four bedrooms, one with fireplace, chic ensuite and verandah access to master.
* Stunning entertainers' kitchen with island, stainless appliances and stone surfaces.
* Adjoining living/dining off the kitchen plus outdoor access via double French doors.
* Second living zone at the front, ducted and split system air conditioning.
* Full family bathroom with luxe freestanding tub and wall hung vanity.
* Wrap around verandah and covered deck for socialising or relaxation.
* Level yard, standalone single garage, screened by established greenery.
Council Rates: $2,108 PA approx.
Water Rates: $818 + Usage PA approx.
Rent Potential: $650 PW approx.