Occupying a prominent corner allotment with park and Blackbutt Reserve at your doorstep, this renovated home offers privacy, peace and tranquility. A light-filled family oasis focusses on style, character and seamless indoor/outdoor living framed by formal hedging and gardens. This original 1940's home has been reinvented by a contemporary design whilst still retaining its original charm and character. Located only a short level stroll to Orchardtown Village shops and cafes. Secure car accommodation plus small car garage / studio / gym / study.
* Set on approximately 370m2 corner allotment.
* Leadlight features, high ornate ceilings, air conditioning.
* Formal and casual living areas.
* Two bathrooms, lovely hardwood floors throughout.
* Covered deck / entertaining area looks out to park.
* Gas heating and gas and stone kitchen.
Council Rates: $2,048 PA approx
Water Rates: $818 + Usage PA approx