An outstanding choice for those seeking entry into a hugely popular suburb, this traditional cottage enjoys a prized setting between Blackbutt village and New Lambton's cafe hub. Refreshed interiors blend vintage charm with modern comfort and a fluid layout from front to back is crowned by a blank canvas yard offering loads of space to relax, play and entertain. With scope to further enhance, add an alfresco zone or develop gardens, this delightful opportunity will catch the eye of new buyers, young families and those downsizing from a large family home and not ready to compromise space or location.
* Original facade with side driveway, privately hidden behind established hedging.
* Warm, welcoming living room with brick fireplace feature and ceiling fan.
* Beautifully renovated Caesar stone kitchen boasting stainless oven and dishwasher.
* Three lovely bedrooms with robes, updated bathroom with shower over tub.
* Fully renovated laundry with 2nd shower and toilet.
* Painted in soothing neutral tones, modern window and floor coverings.
* Side driveway leads to a freestanding single garage and extra off-street parking.
* Stroll to Euro patisserie, Novocastrian park, local pubs, and excellent schools.
* Quick access to major shopping centres, Blackbutt reserve, beaches and the CBD.
Council Rates: $2,092 PA approx.
Water Rates: $818 + Usage PA approx.
Rent Potential: $520 PW approx.