A quirky example of 1960s modernism! A visionary residence that broke the mould of its contemporaries of its day and now stands as a modern classic. Ready to move into now or with possibilities for the buyer to explore and build upon. Located in one of the suburb's most sought after locations with stunning panoramic views cross the district to the ridge lines of Merewether Heights, Adamstown Heights and Charlestown. A one owner property in a tightly held and select position.
* Lounge/dining plus a sunroom or formal dining.
* Large allotment of approximately 636m2.
* Three bedrooms, lock up garage, carport plus storeroom.
* Freshly painted plus new carpet.
* Set on the high side of the street with a beautiful outlook.
* Close to parks, schools, university and minutes to shops.
* Individual design.
Council Rates: $1,800 PA approx
Water Rates: $753.36 + Usage PA approx