"Smith Cottage Circa 1880" is a free standing residence which forms part of suburban folklore. It sits in a boutique strata development retaining its traditional facade and is only a minute's level walk to Charlestown CBD. Offering house size proportions with three bedrooms, lounge/dining and family room which opens to a secluded sun-filled courtyard. Immaculate throughout and offering a versatile floorplan with built-ins, 2 WCs and ducted air conditioning, this is a very rare offering all on one level and located in a most convenient location.
* Off street parking with opportunity for lock up garaging.
* Formal entry, high ceilings and well presented throughout.
* Historic street presence, with modern interiors.
* Timeless appeal and lasting quality, free standing villa within strata development.
* Walk to pool, shops, doctors, Charlestown Square.
Strata Levies: $1,688 PA approx
Council Rates: $1,564 PA approx
Water Rates: $532 + Usage PA approx