Presented with a simple, neutral colour scheme and complimented by the warmth of timber floorboards, this instantly appealing home is a terrific find for a first homebuyer, young family or downsizer. Boasting a well-designed layout, it offers all the convenience of single level living with a tidy kitchen and bathroom, three bedrooms and separate living area, with a lovely backyard offering plenty of space for children and pets to safely play. Geared for absolute convenience, it's located within walking distance of the university and town centre, and is in easy reach of leafy parks and major link roads, adding appeal from an investment perspective.
* Practical single level floorplan sitting atop a deep single car garage.
* Welcoming living room with feature fireplace and split-system a/c.
* A very neat and tidy gas equipped kitchen with adjoining meals area.
* Three bright and airy bedrooms, two appointed with built-in-robes.
* Old school backyard with blooming gardens and veggie patches.
* Approx. 300m to Callaghan Campus, 1km to Stockland Jesmond and 2km to Newcastle Uni.
* Approx. 15-minute drive to Newcastle CBD and the city's harbour and beaches.
Council Rates: $1,463 PA approx.
Water Rates: $778 + Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $420 per week approx.