Tightly held by one family for over 65 years, meticulously maintained and with all the hard work completed, this instantly appealing home is a terrific find for a first homebuyer, young family or downsizer. Boasting a well designed layout, it offers all the convenience of single level living with two bedrooms served by a tidy bathroom, a combined open-plan lounge/dining domain, rear family room and new kitchen. Outdoors offers plenty of space for relaxation with a north facing verandah, undercover alfresco BBQ area and secure backyard. Located in a whisper quiet and house proud street, it's a brief walk to Georgetown's village heart with Waratah shopping village, train station, lively Beaumont Street and quality schools minutes away.
* Much loved single level home set in a welcoming and peaceful street.
* Oversized living zone appointed with split system a/c and combustion fire.
* New kitchen featuring a dishwasher, electric cooker and breakfast seating.
* A sunny rear family room provides a warm retreat in the cooler months.
* Two double bedrooms with robes, airy bathroom, second wc.
* North to rear aspect with level and easy care garden surrounds.
* A single garage with adjoining workshop/storage space and carport.
* Prized family suburb only 10 minutes from Newcastle's city centre.
Council Rates: $1,850 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $400 - $420 PW approx