One of the rare jewels of Lake Macquarie, this tri-level family home presents a lifestyle experience simply beyond compare. Set on an allotment of approximately 664m2 in what is unquestionably one of the most sought after elevated positions in Belmont, this generously proportioned residence features the most extraordinary postcard panoramic views spanning from Redhead Beach, Belmont Bay, south to Caves Beach, the southern-most reaches of the lake and Coal Point/Carey Bay. Held by the original family since construction, this superbly positioned residence is conveniently located close to schools, shopping centres, Greenpoint, Belmont Hospital and lake. A dress circle position in one of Belmont Bay's premier locations.
* Four oversized bedrooms plus three bathrooms.
* Expansive living areas with stunning views..
* Wet bar with views, in ground salt water pool.
* Ducted air conditioning, study on ground level.
* Set on a 664m2 approx allotment with 405m2 approx dwelling.
* Room for the boat or caravan or other vehicles.
Council Rates: $2,209.53 PA approx
Water Rates: $761.97 + Usage PA approx