With a wonderfully private location, no shortage of living and social areas and a show-stopping alfresco space, this two storey home is paradise for growing families who love to entertain. Free flowing, upstairs reveals three comfortable bedrooms complimented by open plan spaces, while downstairs presents a fabulous retreat with bedroom plus separate utility room, rumpus and bathroom ideal for teens, a home office or potential Airbnb offering as it has its own entry point. A Balinese inspired hardwood deck with views stretching to Stockton and beyond with the inclusion of a fire pit, hot tub and cabana will entice entertainers and the kids will adore the pristine saltwater pool with water slide and low maintenance grassed area. Crisp tones accompany modern accents and a wealth of space to offer a relaxed family haven where every classic comfort has been indulged.
* Much loved two storey home occupying a prized position in a peaceful cul de sac.
* Bright and spacious kitchen equipped with dishwasher and stainless steel oven.
* 3 bedrooms upstairs, all robed, plus a 4th bedroom and versatile study downstairs.
* A sun splashed living room extends to family dining area and deck beyond.
* Air conditioning, valuable storage, new floating plus polished timber floors.
* Alfresco excellence with a large and recently repainted and re equipped pool.
* Six seater spa/hot-tub with blue tooth located under a resort style Balinese hut.
* Established tropical gardens create a Zen like oasis of beauty and calm.
* Far reaching views to Stockton one way and McDonald Jones stadium the other.
* Brief walk to an off leash dog park soon to be Newcastle's first fully fenced.
* In the catchment for highly sought after Lambton public and high schools.
Council Rates: $1,950 PA approx.
Water Rates: $732 + Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $650 per week approx.