A cherished address, easy-care living, immediate comfort and modernised interiors highlight the appeal of this family focused home that's set on a corner block and rests minutes away from excellent schools, the local boat ramp and waterfront reserve. Headlined by spacious interiors and oozing comfort thanks to ducted air conditioning, it reveals four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a selection of living areas anchored by a modern sunlit kitchen. Manicured lawns and a double garage add value to this exciting entry or second home experience for owner occupiers as well as complementing ideal investment prospects.
* Classic brick-built home with a northerly orientation to the rear.
* Four bedrooms including three appointed with built-in-robes.
* Open kitchen featuring a dishwasher and stainless steel wall oven.
* Selection of living areas anchored by the modern sunlit kitchen.
* Terrific yard potential for kids with a long stretch of level lawns.
* Finished in neutral tones, highlighted by floating floorboards and carpet.
* Full bathroom, master ensuite, internal laundry, secure double garage.
* Walk to the waterfront, shared lakeside pathways and the local playground.
* 5-minute drive to Warners Bay's dining scene, boutiques and daily amenities.
Council Rates: $2,352 PA Approx
Water Rates: $753 + Usage PA Approx
Rental Potential: $520 - $530 PW approx.