Exceptional design, construction quality and decor await the discerning buyer. This spacious 148m2, 3 bedroom apartment must be seen to be appreciated. Only 6 apartments in this boutique building known as East Park, 2 apartments per floor with unique direct lift access, a fantastic privacy and luxury benefit rarely seen in an apartment in this price bracket. If you have viewed other apartments you must also view this one before you commit elsewhere. North facing aspect opposite Wickham Park delivers a relaxing green outlook from the large covered, alfresco balcony enhanced by an integrated BBQ zone with sink and refrigeration. Stylish kitchen enhanced by Miele appliances and oak coloured timber floor delivers an envious open plan living zone beautifully interacting with alfresco. Ducted air conditioning, gas cooking, heating and smart home wired to allow Control 4 and Amazon Alexa connectivity for the techno buffs. The location offers strolling distance to coffee shops, Hamilton, and transport interchange. Once you inspect, you will buy.
* Exceptional design, construction quality and decor awaits you.
* Top floor in 6 only boutique building, rare direct lift entry access.
* Large north facing covered alfresco balcony, integrated BBQ.
* Beautiful bathrooms and kitchen enhanced by Miele appliances.
* High slopping ceiling, ducted air-con, Amazon Alexa Connectivity.
* Eye catching oak timber floor enhances entry and living area.
* Additional Internal cupboard storage to apartment.
* Security car park via electric gates, solar power to common areas.
* Challenges any and all comparison.
Council Rates: $1,238 PA approx
Water Rates: $650 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $3,058 PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 - $700 PW approx