Exceptional design, construction quality and decor await the discerning buyer. If you have been in search of a quality apartment you will find no better than this spacious 148m2, 3 bedroom apartment that must be seen to be appreciated. Only 2 apartments remain available in this boutique, 6 apartment building, 2 apartment per floor with unique direct lift access to your apartment, a luxurious and private benefit rarely seen in an apartment in this price bracket. If you have viewed other apartments you must also view this one before you commit elsewhere. North facing aspect opposite Wickham Park delivers a relaxing green outlook from the large covered, alfresco balcony enhanced by an integrated BBQ zone with sink and refrigeration area. Stylish kitchen enhanced by Miele appliances and oak coloured timber floor delivers an envious open plan living zone beautifully interacting with alfresco. Multi zoned, ducted air conditioning, gas cooking, heating and smart home wired to allow Control 4 and Amazon Alexa connectivity for the techno buffs. The location offers strolling distance to coffee shops, Hamilton, and transport interchange. Once you inspect, you will buy.
* Exceptional design, construction quality and decor await you.
* Boutique, 6 apartment building only 2 apartments per floor.
* Rare to find luxurious private direct lift access to your apartment.
* Large north facing covered alfresco balcony, integrated BBQ.
* Beautiful bathrooms and kitchen enhanced by Miele appliances.
* High 2.75m ceiling, ducted air-con, Amazon Alexa Connectivity.
* Eye catching oak timber floor enhances entry and living area.
* Additional Internal cupboard storage to apartment.
* Security car park via electric gates, solar power to common areas.
* Challenges any and all comparison.
Council Rates: $1,238 PA approx
Water Rates: $650 + usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $3,150 PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 - $700 PW approx