Classically designed and wrapped in windows, this stunning townhouse enjoys one of the nicest settings the area has to offer. Positioned at the end of the row and free standing to one side, it captures both leafy parkside vistas and a magical waterfront setting from its perfect north easterly aspect. With an open-plan kitchen anchored by dual alfresco spaces plus a bright, airy living room catching spectacular creek views, you'll never tire of this homes ever-changing backdrop and location that's steps to Throsby Creek's shared pathway and the popular Source Cafe. This home delivers lifestyle advantages in spades.
* Lovely private setting footsteps from the waters' edge.
* Caesarstone kitchen with quality appliances and adjoining dining room.
* Two superb alfresco areas, perfect for entertaining or relaxation.
* Gaze across the water to Carrington from the comfort of your living room.
* Master suite boasts sparkling creek views, a WIR and newly renovated ensuite.
* Two further bedrooms appointed with soft carpet, ceiling fans and BIR's.
* Luxurious main bathroom, also stylishly renovated within the last year.
* Waterfront balconies rest off the master suite and living room.
* Split system air conditioners throughout for year-round comfort.
* A sunny rear courtyard connects to an automated double garage.
* 10 minute cycle ride to the heart of the CBD and city beaches.
Council Rates: $1,448 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $807.90 PQ approx