A classic Cooks Hill c.1880 cavity brick home that has been meticulously restored by renowned multi award winning Heritage builder - "Australian Heritage Restorations". The generous living area opens to the private and sunny paved courtyard with a perfect north westerly aspect. Ideally located in a quiet street, with rear lane access to spacious garage and just around the corner from the Darby Street Eat Street precinct. If you love Heritage then don't miss this one.
* Meticulously restored by Australian Heritage Restorations.
* Classic free standing home, rear lane access to large garage.
* c. 1880 cavity brick with original appeal intact throughout.
* Generous living flows to paved, sunny, private rear courtyard.
* Large new kitchen, 2 new bathrooms, separate living areas.
* 2 fireplaces to both upstairs and downstairs living rooms.
* Quiet location close to park and Darby Street Eat Street area.
* Easy walk to CBD, Harbour Foreshore, Art Gallery, buses, tram.
* If you love Heritage living then don't miss this one.
Council Rates: $2,192 PA approx
Water Rates: $832 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 PW approx