A modern two-storey floorplan and prized dual-street access transforms this freestanding home into an urban retreat in a fantastic location footsteps from lively Beaumont Street, Gregson Park, corner pubs and Newcastle Racecourse. A fresh colour scheme unifies the interiors while a new Caesarstone kitchen adds a designer touch. Quietly placed amongst quality homes, this two bedroom home features a dedicated office, rear access to a lock up garage and carport plus a sunny entertaining area with outdoor spa for relaxation. Ideal for the executive buyer, couples or a terrific investment, this bright and well-presented home is also just minutes from the CBD and the city's famous beaches.
* Free-flowing living and dining spaces highlighted by immaculate timber flooring.
* Stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops appoint the as-new kitchen.
* Two double bedrooms, the master featuring private balcony access and WIR.
* Full bathroom with shower over bathtub, floor-to-ceiling tiles and wall-hung vanity.
* Ground-floor office and w/c, ducted air-conditioning, plenty of valuable storage.
* Sunny rear courtyard with covered dining area and freestanding swim-spa.
* Rear access from Bridge Street to the garage and carport parking ease.
* Stroll to beautiful parks, multi-cultural restaurants, cafes and retail stores.
* City transport and Hamilton train station also an easy walk away.
Council Rates: $1,548 PA approx
Water Rates: $876 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $500 PW approx