An inspired renovation by an award winning local Architect achieves a perfect balance of form, function and designer flair in this split level classic. Set in a blue chip locale, the homes' creative redesign pays homage to the past by uniting the traditional front of the home with an industrial chic open plan extension conceived as the social heart, with floor to ceiling north facing glazing including French doors and glass louvres connecting to a large verandah. A family focused layout features three entry level bedrooms plus formal lounge extending to a rooftop terrace capturing expansive city views. A fantastic location approx. 1km to New Lambton's vibrant cafe and shopping hub, esteemed schools and leafy parks offers the best of urban convenience with side access to a single garage and off-street parking adding further appeal.
* Fully renovated sustainable hardwood weatherboard home.
* Large utility room used as office/bedroom with French doors to garden.
* Minimalist bathroom with polished concrete floor, enamel bath, walk-in shower.
* Roof garden with party deck, vegetable garden beds & a sweep of City views.
* Three beautiful bedrooms, two appointed with bespoke built-in robes, ceiling fans to all.
* Richly landscaped terraced style private garden + open alfresco space.
* Large single garage + two off-street parking spaces, w/c on each level.
* Visionary design including 5kW PV Array, 5000L water tank, solar HWS, low VOC energy efficient split system AC to living area & main bedroom.
* Polished concrete floors with timed (off peak) underfloor heating.
* Four covered verandahs with leafy City views & high quality wide merbau decking.
* Durable construction, character filled finishes including chic industrial elements such as bridge timbers from Catherine Hill Bay, New Guinea Rosewood French doors, a Corian benchtop & a bamboo island bench.
* Restored original features including polished timber floorboards & casement windows with coloured glass highlights.
* Permeable paving to courtyards + paths including a covered BBQ area with gas connection.
* Native, drought resistant gardens, semi-automated irrigation system, large fish pond and enclosed chicken coop.
* Upgraded electrical wiring, energy efficient lighting, Luxaflex roller blinds (blockout to bedrooms).
Council Rates: $2,779 PA approx
Water Rates: $831 + Usage PA approx
Rental potential: $650-$700 PW approx