This classic apartment from a bygone era is a home of surprising space, natural light and timeless charm. It enjoys the top floor, north east corner position in a boutique building with both city and leafy churchyard vistas - right in the heart of Hamilton. Be greeted by a large common staircase awash with terrazzo as you make your way to this two bedroom apartment with definite designer touches. Enjoy a location that offers you free bus service into the CBD and harbour. Walk to restaurants and cafes. This is an ideal home with a loft-style flavor.
* High ceilings throughout.
* Beautiful hard wood floor throughout in excellent condition.
* Oversized combined lounge / dining area.
* Two very large bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans.
* Double hung picture windows throughout.
* Security carpark.
* Flow through breezes.
Council Rates: $1,353.96 PA approx
Water Rates: $715.65 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $3,455.88 PA approx
Rental Potential: $400 PW approx