Taking pride of place in one of Merewether's most central streets, this freestanding residence makes a prime candidate for a creative makeover, full renovation or complete rebuild. Tightly held by the current owner since 1956, it is now on the market and presented in largely original condition, offering a rare opportunity for buyers to acquire a classic home in a sought after coastal setting. Occupying an impressive 645m2 approx landholding, it delivers plenty of space to construct a contemporary new home or potential dual occupancy moments from all the action of The Junction, iconic beaches and a host of buzzing cafes, pubs and restaurants.
* Original home in coastal location offering excellent value, loads of potential.
* Positioned on a 645m2 approx. block with 13m x 50m dimensions approx.
* Solidly built and immaculately kept, interiors are just a little dated.
* Renovate or knock down and rebuild your dream home.
* Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living rooms and separate dining area.
* Great yard, fully fenced and featuring a lock up single garage.
* Two blocks from Merewether village, public school, trendy cafes and pubs.
* Less than 2km to Merewether beach, baths, SLSC and heart of The Junction.
Council Rates: $3,037 PA approx
Water Rates: $682 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $450 PW approx